House gutted by fire started when sun reflected off glass table as firefighters warn mirrors and glass are danger during heatwave

A HOUSE was engulfed by flames after sunlight reflected from a glass table in the back garden.

Firefighters scrambled to a semi-detached home in Knypersley, Stoke-on-Trent on Monday at around 3.40pm.

f5565813e84508628f733273102c49c6 House gutted by fire started when sun reflected off glass table as firefighters warn mirrors and glass are danger during heatwave

Leave a Reply